Thursday, September 24, 2015

APPEAL FOR CONTRIBUTION TO J4M CAMPAIGN EXPENSES

Dear Friends and Supporters

As of today, I am facing a shortfall of about $23,858.35 in respect of expenses incurred for the Mountbatten Campaign:

Total Campaign Expenses: $52,410.35
LESS Donations Received: $23,781.00
LESS Revenue from Merchandise sales: $4,771.00

Shortfall: $23,858.35

[See attached images of Campaign Accounts and Donations List.]

May I humbly appeal to your kind generosity to help me mitigate the shortfall with a contribution to the J4M campaign fund?

The 2015 General Election is over, but the cause for political diversity remains and I fully intend to do my part towards this challenge. 

But for now, the priority is to meet all the Campaign expenses. I hope you can help as I need to settle this so that I can move on to continue my efforts for a better Singapore. 

Contributions of any amount will be much appreciated. Here are the ways to give:    

** By Bank Transfer **

Name of Bank: DBS Bank Ltd
Name of Account Holder: JEANNETTE CHONG-ARULDOSS
DBS Account No: 027-030949-6
Bank Code: 7171
Branch Code: 027

After making the transfer, please email jeannette4mountbatten@gmail.com to provide your name and the amount transferred.

** By Cheque **

Please issue to: “JEANNETTE CHONG-ARULDOSS” and mail to: 4 Battery Road 22nd Storey Bank of China Building Spore 049908. Please provide your name and mailing address so I can send you the receipt.

NOTE: I can only receive your donation if you are -   
(i)        a Singapore citizen above 21 years old; or
(ii)       a Singapore-incorporated company carrying out business mainly in Singapore and is controlled by Singapore citizens.

CLOSING DATE FOR APPEAL: 30 September 2015

Campaign Accounts


Donations List

No comments:

Post a Comment